Fire Your Boss

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

This Has Helped Me Enormously!

This little concept has really helped me since I learned about it.

The concept is that everyone wants to make huge improvements in certain areas of their life (say, business), but making a huge improvement is never easy.

So, how about this? Make a 1% improvement every day. In a few days that won't be much, but a year later you're talking a huge, exponential improvement...Calculate it out yourself.

I apply this concept to everything I do. I especially apply it in my internet business by trying to just personally refer one more person every day.

Don't stop, and even a few months from now your network will be massive.

Just a thought!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To find the best home based business ideas and
opportunities so you can work at home visit:
http://www.payitforward4profits.com/goldpack

No comments: